Why Hire Paul Carl Digital?
Your PPC advertising ROI will continually increase because we use your data and the scientific method to optimize your accounts.
Your results are tracked and measured: phone calls, form submissions, web analytics, sales revenue, etc.
We only work with one company per industry to guarantee that there is no conflict of interest between us and our clients.
We're Hard Workers
You work long hours and weekends to make your business succeed. So do we. You can reach us almost anytime, day or night!
Before we even meet to speak with each other, your site will be reviewed so we can learn the basics of your vision, your products, your services, and your brand. When we do meet, we use carefully crafted questionnaires to efficiently learn everything we need to know about your business, your industry, your market, and your audience.
A major goal of our free consultation is to learn what your website’s goals are or to help you create them. We both need a clear understanding of your goals and objectives before we can start to create your strategy and identify the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that will be used to measure our success.
This meeting is also your chance to ask us questions and to discuss opportunities. Once your free consultation is done, you’ll receive a statement of work (SOW). When you decide to hire us, here is what to expect!
Keyword & Audience Research
- Identify keywords bid on by top competitors
- Identify keywords related to products/services to be advertised
- Identify additional related keywords that show commercial intent
- Create demographic/psychographic profiles of customers and potential customers
- Research competitors’ ad copy, websites, landing pages, sales funnels, and reviews
- Review and critique your website, landing pages, sales funnel, and reviews
- Identify strongest competitive advantages to promote in your ads
Account Build (or Rebuild)
- Create/Access PPC account(s) and link with Google Analytics
- Prepare website to collect Google Analytics and phone tracking data
- Build out campaign settings, ad group structure, ad extensions, add negative keywords, etc.
- Create initial ad content and get approval to use it
- Consult on (or create) your landing pages for your ads.
Ongoing Management & Optimization
- Optimize bids and bid adjustment rules
- Review search queries and demographic data to optimize and/or expand your account.
- A/B test ad copy and ad extensions
- Manage ad spend and optimize budget allocation
- Generate the largest ROI possible for your company
- Customized reporting. We use different reporting tools depending on your infrastructure and your needs.
AdWords for Nonprofits
Nonprofits compete for the same limited funds and, when the times are tough, the marketing budgets often get cut first. This is why your organization needs to take advantage of the Google Ad Grant.
What Could You Do With An Extra $120,000 in Your Marketing Budget?
Applying for Google Grants is fast and easy, you can do it in just a few minutes. Once you are approved, you will be eligible to spend up to $10,000 per month, for free on Google AdWords.
I know that you’re thinking this is too good to be true and it is. You will need somebody dedicated to building your AdWords account, managing it, and optimizing it to achieve your goals. That’s where Paul Carl Digital helps.
Here are some common things advertised with Google Grants ad spend:
- Job Openings
- Fundraising Efforts
- Educational Materials
- The first row is a general campaign
- The second row is a campaign targeting competing brands
- The third row is a branded campaign.